Sunday, July 10, 2016

'You can't blame gravity for falling in love'.. A. Einstein.



'Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
 is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves'.. Albert Einstein.
 
So many insightful quotes by Albert Einstein.. my choices here because I believe that Mr Einstein was a bit of a romantic :) Seen here a framed print that looks suspiciously Banksy'ish.. an observation that I can't back up with fact. I'm sure Mr Einstein would approve of both the architecture and the floral view across the road reflected in the window above. Happy Sunday, take care and stay safe.. p.s. black skies and a top of 14C here today brrrr!

'Try not to become a man of success,
But rather try to become a man of value'... Albert Einstein.


24 comments:

  1. Lovely building that.
    Who was this Einstein fellow anyway...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty building and flower shop. I like the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful building, and good quotes by the great man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of quotes to go with a great reflection shot. And, that building is spectacular. The architecture is very Australian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing reflection but I'm glad you provided the 2nd shot as I was even more confused than usual! Einstein was the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice building! Can't go wrong with a quote by Einstein.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the reflected building! And your reflection shot, Grace!
    14˚C isn't that cold. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  8. That building is fantastic. Einstein was quite an interesting person besides an excellent physicist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say Einstein was framed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many beautiful buildings in Perth! And I believe you may be right about Einstein, Grace....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty flowers - perfect to buy a bunch for the weekend

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every politician should take note of the last quote! BTW any news on the knee?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the quote and the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you find all those quotes, you have a special book or so or did you learn that at school. I see them at other Anglo-Saxon blogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely posting, both text and image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Einstein is the wisest man ever! Your photos sure made my morning brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He sure was a wise man, a genius. Ingo just watched a documentary about Steven Hawking refering oh-so-often to Einstein.
    I do miss the architecture, Grace. Those roofs... I do hope for some rain in Dec/Jan...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I adore this building and post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm. Einstein's personal and family life left a lot to be desired. I like the hat but he's have to share the title with the quantum mechanics people.

    ReplyDelete