Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Fishy Tale....!

I was having my almost daily constitutional around the marina, when I noticed these four persons sitting staring intently ahead! Stopping as I passed behind them  to see if what they were observing was actually that fascinating, and yes, yes it was!! There were little fish leaping out of the water with what I thought was gay abandon!! Not so it seems, what was actually happening was that there was a bigger predator fish swimming about under the water trying to eat them, therefore  not as much fun being had as I thought. The annoying thing was that every time I clicked there was not a fish in the air, so I guess you'll just have to take my word that this is not just another of those 'it was this big' stories!!

8 comments:

  1. Lol, next time you'll have to sit there yourself! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a 'fish story' to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving objects are always difficult to take photos of. Your photo is beautiful! Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved to get at least a couple of the flying fish in the shot, think they might have been too busy worrying about other pressing problems, like trying to stay alive, to worry about posing haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw Jaws once again, so when you say a bigger predator...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is definitely something worth watching. Which marina are you lucky enough to visit? Im quite envious. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fiona, it was at Hillarys Marina at Sorrento, it's only five minutes away from me so it's my regular coffee spot.

    ReplyDelete